This was tough, tons of preparations but worth it. We received very good feedback from the participants. Fore more information, see here.
One sad news: This was the last day for Josefine Hildebrand, who just submitted her PhD. thesis.
Thank you Josi, we will miss you a lot.
- Some important topic from the basic course, Fresh-up questions
- How to select a mixture model for process simulation
- Getting the required binary interaction parameters
- Data regression, estimation/prediction
- How to validate parameters? (DDB, NIST-TDE)
- Interesting behavior of specific mixtures
- Distillation design using Hengstebeck and key ratio plots from rigorous simulation results
- Extractor design using Kremser and Hunter-Nash method
- Simulation of electrolyte mixtures (weak and strong)
- Conceptual design (distillation)
- Remote control of a simulator using VBA
- Import and export of variables
- Nonlinear regression
- Final workshop: extractive dividing wall column